Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A boat ride on the river.


Last summer, I went on a vacation to Goa with my family. I had a lot of fun there. My
favourite part was the boat ride on the river Mandovi. It was a huge boat with a lot of people.
Me, my parents and my little brother enjoyed the ride a lot.

It was a pleasant day and my mother had packed us some tomato sandwiches. We sat in the
boat looking at the blue water and took a lot of pictures. I loved putting my hand inside the
water but my mother always shouted at me for doing that. We went deep inside the river and
the uncle who was steering the boat pointed inside the water. All of us looked at where he
pointed and we saw a dolphin in the water. The dolphin swam with our boat for a long time.
People tried to throw pop-corn in the water but the uncle asked them not to do that.

After that we saw the sun set into the water from the boat. I was tired when the day was over
but it was the best boat ride of my life.

1 comment:

  1. I've been surfing on-line more than three hours lately, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's beautiful value enough for me.

    Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made just
    right content material as you did, the net shall be a lot more useful
    than ever before.

    Also visit my page: http://stefus.se/index.php?title=The_Girl_With_The_Green_Scarf

    ReplyDelete

Of guitars and paintbrushes....(and a few other things too) Headline Animator